1 January 2015

the 1st

It's resolution time. As I slip back in time to think about what resolutions I made, I am only reminded of the ones that I didn't keep. Here are things I should have done:

- learn how to make Vadas with a hole in them. I can only recall one frying event this year - sabudana vada, which doesn't need a hole. Hurrah; this is why I probably made them!
- be more mindful (mindless is more often how I find myself)
- become a better swimmer. I think I only took my costume out to have it washed and then stuffed in the inner recess of my cupboard.
- get up earlier than my usual time. I hear that as you grow older you need less sleep. Why has this not happened to me yet?
- grow more things from seed. I planted strawberries and fancy flowers which would have bloomed into the thousand shades of a rainbow. Alas, all I have is three tubs of soil filled with weeds.

Ho hum. I suppose it should count that I got something done this year. I became a mother!

1 comment:

  1. Ofcourse, becoming a mother counts; a lot!! And Happy new year! Congrats on the first post of the marathon :) I have shared a pre-configured dashboard including all blogs participating in the blogathon! Do check it out on my blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete